Friday, September 1, 2017

Constant forward motion

Life is such a pain in the ass, but I'm learning to roll with the punches.  To a certain point.  Part of me enjoys this time.  I drink my coffee. Get my laundry done.  Clean things. I work out. Spend time with my family... Things that I didn't have the energy to do.  I am not locked to my phone (except waiting for a call for an interview).  My stress is from my own business, my own issues, my own stress.  That is a change.

I did love that company.  I still do.  I miss the people.  I saw Steph yesterday at the gym... It was a reminder of how much I loved those people.  Like my own family.  That's what I miss.

I also know, deep in my bones, that my very well being needed this time.  I am working on myself.  I work out almost every day.  I still need to work on  my eating.  I dont eat that much.  Once...maybe twice a day.  I know I need to fuel the kind of workouts I am doing, but I am not.  That is another mountain.

I will be discussing it with Dr. Terry, because this is kind of a newer realization for me.  I find comfort in food.  I always have.  I also drown my feelings in food.  So either I use it to make myself feel good, or I use it to hide from what I am feeling.  Now that I am feeling relatively good, don't need food.  If that is not disordered eating, I'd like you to give me a better example.  Apparently, if I am not trying to feel numb, or artificially comforted, I don't feel like I need to eat.  I mean, I do. kinda.  I do eventually get legitimately hungry.

I don't necessarily like divulging into my own issues, but I am getting a little more open to it.  All part of the process right?

Until next time, Press On and Make Strides.

No comments:

Post a Comment