Friday, September 8, 2017

I have GOT to get a job

This is no joke.  I HAVE to find a job, like NOW.  I am freaking out.  How are we going to provide for our boys, pay our bills?  I am mad searching.  No calls.  I have some calls out, but they aren't too promising.  I just need someone to give me chance. I can learn anything.  I just need the chance to do it. Right now, I am regretting ever leaving the bank.  I am regretting ever starting to work there.  I should have stayed.   I thought all of this was for the best.  Its not.  It is horrible.  I am falling apart.  I am so stressed.  I haven't eaten in probably 2 days now.  We have a truck payment to make, and groceries to buy and I dont know how it is going to happen.  I dont know.  I am letting everyone down.  I am trying to put on a strong front, but it isnt working.  I cant keep it up much longer.  Maybe I will go work at Walmart.  Shit pay is better than no pay, and I already hate the public, and holidays.  I will miss a lot of Hayden's hockey... I will miss a lot of stuff, but I guess that cant be a defining factor right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment